You will have excellent interpersonal skills, be familiar with UK design requirements for roads and drainage (including SuDs), incorporating best practice guidelines in line with current legislation to deliver a varied range of schemes from bespoke private developments, small to large scale residential developments, commercial, industrial and educational projects for both public and private sector Clients.
In addition to the above you will have experience with AutoCAD and the Microsoft Office suite and ideally a good working knowledge of Microdrainge and PDS design packages respectively.
To be considered for this Infrastructure design role we require the following experience, qualifications, skills, knowledge and attributes;
Key Skills & Experiences
- Minimum qualification – degree in Civil Engineering
- A minimum of 2 years’ post-graduate experience in civil engineering design
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD for drafting design solutions
- Previous experience of using Software packages, such as Micro Drainage
- Experience dealing with adoption agreements for roads and drainage
- Experience carrying out design of foul and surface water drainage systems using MicroDrainage.
- Experience carrying out vehicle swept path assessments using AutoTrack.
- Experience using ground modelling software for the design of horizontal / vertical alignment, earthworks, etc.
- Experience of negotiations with highway authorities, drainage authorities and Environment Agency.
- Knowledge of national guidance such as Design Manual for Roads and Bridges, Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions, Manual for Streets, Sewers for Adoption, Building Regulations, etc.
If you feel that this roles meets your skill set then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Laura on 01252 413 080.
- Henley-On-Thames (Oxfordshire, England)
- £33000 - £40000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs