An opportunity has been created for a Civil Engineer to join an award winning London based design consultancy.
As an organisation they offer a Comprehensive range of services to support the design of infrastructure schemes and developments of varying size and complexity.
The company has particular expertise in infrastructure planning and design, earthworks and 3d ground modelling, pumping stations, sewerage systems, land drainage, flooding and Sustainable Drainage Systems for some of the UK’s most Prestigious Universities, Hospitals and Buildings.
Due to the nature of the projects previous experience within Drainage schemes associated with buildings, highways, public realm and landscape projects are essential.
You will have proven experience in a similar design consultancy, and preferably, experience of working on site as a site/resident engineer. You will have a minimum of 2 years relevant post qualification (MICE) experience and good knowledge and experience of the following areas of civil engineering design:
Key responsibilities Duties:
- Design of projects from the concept stage through to the construction stage;
- Highway and pavement design associated with building projects;
- Undertaking of designs for section 38, 278 and 104 agreements;
- Ground modelling;
- Assessment of flood risk;
- Good knowledge of civil engineering construction principles, design standards and legislation;
- Strong practical knowledge of Civils 3D, PDS, AutoCAD and WINDES.
- Assist with the preparation of technical and pre and post-planning reports
- Provide technical support to other members of the in-house team
- Liaise with clients, other members or the professional team and local authorities
- Site appraisals, feasibility studies and pre-application advice
- Production of pre and post-planning technical reports
To be considered for this Infrastructure design role we require the following experience, qualifications, skills, knowledge and attributes;
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD for drafting design solutions
- Previous experience of using Software packages, such as Micro Drainage
- Experience dealing with clients and other members of the professional team
- Experience dealing with adoption agreements for roads and drainage
As an employee you will have a unique opportunity to work on a adverse range of challenging large-scale infrastructure designs in healthcare, education, retail and workplace.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, industry leading car allowance and benefits.
Please apply below or contact Laura Stephenson for further information on: 01252 413 080.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Civil Engineering Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.
- London (London, England)
- £200 - £400 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs