In this role, you will be involved with an exciting mix of iconic Infrastructure and Drainage designs across a dozen key clients, with workload reaching ahead 5 years on framework contracts such as HS2 and Gatwick Airport. Clients include Highways England (HE), Transport Scotland, Welsh Government, National Contractors and numerous Local Authorities. Their plans to add to this portfolio continue apace regionally and nationally by employing the best talent in the industry.
- Working as part of a team of engineers working on a variety of different projects.
- As part of the design team you shall assist in the preparation of feasibility studies, scheme reports, preliminary and detailed Civils design for projects throughout the UK and Ireland. Projects could include highways, drainage or flooding works.
- Working in other offices may be necessary from time to time dependant on projects.
- A degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience in the design and procurement of highway schemes.
- Basic knowledge of project management and contractual issues.
- Good IT skills are essential.
- Confident with proven interpersonal and communication skills.
- Driving licence
- Experience of MX/3D Civils would be an advantage.
- Experience of Micro drainage design (WINDES or equivalent).
- Experience of construction supervision.
- Awareness of different contract types and procurement options.
On offer in retune is a competitive package which includes a Pension and Life Assurance Scheme and the opportunity to participate in our Flexible Benefits programme which offers up to 28 days holiday per annum and a range of additional benefits.
Please apply below or contact Laura Stephenson for further information on: 01252 413 080.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Civil Engineering Recruitment and have a range of posts available.
- Berkshire (Berkshire, England)
- £25000 - £30000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs