My Client has an expert team that maintains over London of commercial and public-sector premis. They provide a completely flexible and integrated 24/7 facilities and construction management service to help maintain your premises to the highest possible standards.
Building on a number of successful contracts across multiple sectors, they are committed to delivering high standards in everything they do.
With their own in-house team of experienced engineers, construction and project managers as well as a UK-based 24/7 helpdesk, they’re one-stop building specialists, available whenever their client needs them.
What you’ll be doing as a Commercial Gas Engineer
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Commercial Gas Engineer to join a progressing and growing company. The successful candidate will have fantastic scope to develop and the opportunity to progress their position. They are ideally looking for a Commercial Gas Engineer who wants a clear plan for progression and wants to develop.
You will be working in commercial buildings carrying out service, maintenance and repair to a range of gas systems.
What you’ll get for being a Commercial Gas Engineer
- £55,000 per annum, dependant on experience
- Vehicle & Fuel Card
- Company mobile for business use
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Hours of work generally between 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday. 40 hours.
- Company uniform and PPE supplied
- Working on local sites to London
- What you’ll need as a Commercial Gas Engineer
- Current & Valid ACS Commercial Gas Tickets
- F Gas
- Knowledge of a variety of Commercial gas appliances
- Full Driving License and Clean Criminal Record
Job posted in: Building Services Maintenance Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £54000 - £55000 per annum + Van/Travel Pension, Phone
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Maintenance Jobs