Engaging with stakeholders across various business areas to develop service knowledge and specification.
– Collecting and analysing information and stakeholder feedback to enable a make or buy decision to be made, with relevant recommendation papers produced and signed off through governance procedures.
– Developing all required documentation including business cases, procurement strategy, market and stakeholder engagement strategies and appropriate OJEU notices, gaining approvals for these according to departmental and government requirements.
– Conduct market engagement activities, in collaboration with business stakeholders, and produce comprehensive reports and recommendations following the events.
– Develop tender documentation including specification, PQQ, ITT and gain approvals for these before issuing to the market.
– Manage stakeholders to ensure they act in a way compliant with PCR 2015.
-Appropriately identify, train and support evaluators and conduct evaluation of tender responses, acting as a moderator to ensure compliance with regulations.
– Develop appropriate payment, performance and data mechanisms, considering how these will be contract managed following award.
– Develop contract management processes and document these Experience of public sector procurements, delivering themselves on complex services. Liaising with Senior Stakeholders which is a large organisation Deal with challenging stakeholders Supplier management
Security Clearance: BPSS/DBS
- Leeds (West Yorkshire, England)
- £297.00 - £400 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- 6 months
Contract Job Duration
- IT Project Manager Jobs