Great opportunity for a Construction Manager/Site Engineer to work on a various prestigious Islands as a Construction Manger/Site Engineer.
You must be looking for a full time position and wanting to pursue your career within my clients organisation. You will be involved in on a wide spectrum of projects and will spearheading the QA on all the current projects as well as new up and coming projects.
Key attributes for my client:
Honesty and integrity with a good eye for detail, you must be able to work well under pressure and not shy away from working extended hours outside of your contract.
Construction Manager whom can run a site and lead a team of engineers if needed. The Construction Manager MUST be able to do Setting Out along with handling all the Quality Assurance!
Site Engineer who can lead a team and supervise by wearing many hats as well as Setting Out!
- Must be able to work in the Caribbean
- Pass a full medical check
- Pass a basic police disclosure
- Have current up to date passport
Preference will be given to Candidates:
- Working on a single status
- Able to fly within 2-3 weeks
- Junior/intermediate who can grow and develop within the business
- US$7000 - US$8000 per month + NONE
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Civil Engineering Clerk of Works Jobs