Construction Quantity Surveyor Job in South London
A very exciting opportunity for a Construction Quantity Surveyor tojoin a growing Construction company. My client have been running since 2011 and have a company turnover in excess of 2 million. As the Construction Quantity Surveyor you will have the opportunity to work on both Private and Public Sectors where it be residential, Commercial or industrial.
This role will have a lot of travel in around the South of London and South East, as the Construction Quantity Surveyor you will be with in a small team and will be very much client facing and helping with the Tender process so estimating experience would be a massive plus.
My client is a small Construction company that is growing but keeps the family feel and is very well respected.
This role is a very important role and they are looking to hire ASAP. My client is looking for someone that is going to be a team player and be passionate about working for them. We are looking for people that are driven and motivated.
- Approve account measurements and pricing and rating variations
- Produce applications for payment, strategy documentation and value enhancement plans
- Preparation of accurate and prudent cost /value analysis
- Deliver operational, commercial and contractual advice
- Develop, implement and review commercial practices across projects
- Create revenue forecasts and establish target costs
- Advise budget managers and holders on financial planning, payment, contractual and professional matters
- Procure subcontractors and key materials
- Generate monthly valuations and applications for payment
- Interim payment and final account agreement of sub-contracts
- Maintenance of cost information.
- Drafting of contractual correspondence
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in technical, commercial, construction environment.
- Likely to have 2-5 years business experience, be a minimum part qualified
Professional, and have a Certificate Level of Qualification. As a minimum.
- Experience working with a Sub Contractor.
- Effective communication skills.
- Advanced spreadsheets skills.
If this is an opportunity that is of interest to you please do apply.
- Croydon (Surrey, England)
- £40000 - £55000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs