Contract Mechanical Design Engineer
£30-35 per hour
Long term contract
Excellent long term contract opportunity for a skilled mechanical building services design engineer with 5+ years of design experience, to work on a large scale critical systems project.
The company concerned are a multi-disciplinary consultancy, specialising in major projects throughout the UK from health-care, through to critical systems, aviation and infrastructure.
They now have a long term opportunity, for a dynamic mechanical building services engineer to join their growing team in Manchester.
- Deliver Mechanical design scope of work across specific projects, as part of a single or multi-discipline design team.
- Carry out any or all stages of Mechanical design from concept to completion as required by the project.
- Actively contribute to a multi-disciplinary design team where required.
- Assure the quality of all output to the lead engineer.
- Actively contribute to the development of the department.
- Assure the design is produced in line with the processes
- To be recognised for exceptional delivery
- Degree qualified in either Mechanical Engineering, Building Services or related
- Actively working towards a professional registration (CEng/IEng)
- A comprehensive, current knowledge base of all Mechanical building and infrastructure services
- Technical knowledge of Mechanical building services design
- A demonstrable track record of exceptional project delivery and client satisfaction.
- Experience of projects within industrial process, Manufacturing, Power Generation, Aviation, Education, Health-care, Pharmaceutical.
- Familiar with assurance processes, codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to liaise and co-ordinate with clients, Architects and all other members of the Design Team
Interviews are being held in Manchester over the next 7-10 days, so please do not hesitate to contact James Mowat at Energi People ASAP