Contract Senior Public Health Engineer
6 months initially
Start – ASAP
Long term contract opportunity for a talented Contract Senior Public Health Design Engineer, to work for a leading environmental & engineering consultancy on large scale domestic & international projects, from their East London office.
Working as part of a dedicated MEP Design team in a very vibrant office, this position is for a Contract Senior Public Health engineer who can bring both experience and technical expertise to the team.
In particular, the ability to work independently but also a willingness to share knowledge and work with members of the team in other offices are key attributes. Project sectors will be variable but experience in residential, commercial, retail and museums would all prove advantageous.
Experience will be required in Public Health systems design and specifically include knowledge in the following areas;
- Underground Drainage including surface water attenuation
- Effluent treatment principles
- Above Ground Drainage systems and sanitation principles
- Rainwater Disposal system design and risk analysis
- A good understanding of Legionella and water quality principles and their application in design and maintenance
- The design of domestic hot and cold water services
- Rainwater Harvesting and Grey-water systems
Immediate start available
Please contact James Mowat at Energi People for more information and to apply
Job posted in: Building Services Public Health Engineering Jobs