A Contracts Manager (Mechanical or Electrical) is required to further develop a leading Tier 1 M&E Contractor in their Exeter office with a current turn over of £6-7 Million per year.
Permanent – Full Time
– Strengthen all aspects of a strong and focused project delivery whilst also supporting work winning functions via local strategic contacts moving forward.
– Looking for someone who has the knowledge, background and associated skills to lead our local delivery team, follow our strategic business plan and ultimately support and strengthen our work winning and operational delivery for repeat business.
25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Flexible Holiday Agreement (buy/sell up to 5 days)
5.5% Pension Contribution
Health Insurance Scheme at no cost to employee
Private Health Care Scheme at no cost to employee
If you’re interested to apply, then please forward an up to date CV and I will be in touch if I’m interested to shortlist you for the role. Otherwise, if you have a friend or colleague that could be right for this then please feel free to forward this email on.
Job posted in: Building Services Construction Jobs
- Exeter (Devon, England)
- BS - Contracts Manager - Electrical, BS - Contracts Manager - Mechanical, Contractor, Electrical, Kim Harris, Mechanical
Important Job Skills
- £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Construction Jobs