We currently have a vacancy for an experienced credit controller. This is an opportunity to join a small Finance Department to assist with the day to day smooth running of the business.
Reporting to the Financial Manager, you will become a key member of the department, helping to develop and build the team along with the company’s aims and visions.
- Process contract payroll using an online portal
- Dealing with queries about payments
- Checking customer credit ratings and advising on whether or not to offer the credit
- Making sure terms of business are correct
- Invoicing customers and sending out monthly statements
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in credit control is essential
- A qualification in relevant subject an advantage but not essential
- Experience of computerised accounting system (Business Central) desirable but not essential
- Basic understanding of accountancy or an interest to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- The ability to pay attention to detail
- Excellent numerical and computer skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
The environment you will be working in will be a vibrant, busy and inspiring one. Energi People are an ambitious organisation with achievable goals.
Please APPLY NOW to join a FANTASTIC team!!
Job posted in: Recruitment Consultant Jobs
- Farnborough (Hampshire, England)
- £22000 - £28000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Recruitment Consultant Jobs