Cyber Technology Specialist -Permanent – London – Salary up to £45000 +Benefits
Our client is a global leader in cyber security shaping the future of AI in the world. Our client continuously works with cutting edge technologies, provides state of the art working environments and opportunity to progress your career into the next level. Do you want to have the chance to work with an organisation that has one of the most prestigious names in the industry?
Then this is the opportunity you should be looking into.
- Act as a technical point of contact between clients, partners, and each business unit within the organisation.
- Being accountable for the delivery of Proof of Value engagement from end to end.
- Present Threat Intelligence Reports and advise accordingly to variety of audiences from technical audience to C-level executives.
- Be the trusted adviser and technical authority to the customer for architecture and integration decisions.
- Provide feedback and technical reporting on accounts to company management.
- Design and build custom client integration and define solution architectures.
- Act as a technical touch point between clients and partners
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Scientific technical or engineering discipline, with a 2:1 or above
- Proven ability to work autonomously and in a team environment in an innovative and fast paced environment while keeping to deadlines of projects
- Eagerness for innovation and experimentation and self-development in Cyber Security
- Customer facing experience with pre/post sales activities
- Network consulting
- 2-4 years of industry experience in either Networking or security
- Experience with communication of technical teams and senior management
- Practical experience in networking devices and security devices
- Cisco / Firewalls / Juniper / IDS/ IPS / SIEM
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and common Networking protocols
- Knowledge of Cyber security vulnerabilities