* Lead a team of Identity Consultants to deliver Enterprise IAM Projects.
* Deliver Identity Access Management processes including Recertification, Joiner/Mover/Leavers, Segregation of Duties, Access Request, System Connectors, RBAC.
* Design and Architect an IIQ solution based off the customer requirements and SailPoint best practices.
* Installation, integration and deployment of the IdentityIQ product in client environments.
* Customer requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
* Managing project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
* Collaborate with peers on designs, code reviews, and testing using DevOps methodologies.
* Mentor junior consultants and assist with training and career progression.
* 5+ years of CyberaRK or SailPoint IdentityIQ experience.
* Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
* Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
* Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
* Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
* Experience with AWS, Azure, SAP, ServiceNow, Google Cloud.
* Experience connecting to AD, Exchange, Databases, Servers, Mainframes, and Applications.
* Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft).
* Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients.
* Experience with object-oriented analysis and design skills.
* Experience with an object-oriented programming language and techniques.
· Computer Science Degree, or a related qualification.
* Security software or internal IT audit experience is a plus.
* Experience with Project Management duties (project planning, resource management, scope, schedule and status, documentation).
* Experience with Continuous Delivery.
* Experience in a start up company is a plus.
Job posted in: IT Security Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £60000 - £90000 per annum + Private medical Private Pension Flexi Time
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- IT Security Jobs