Data Analyst – 3 month rolling contract – £315 per day – Glasgow
The Data Analyst will provide business and analytical information and data management to support the function as it assesses and plans future resource requirements. Focusing on reviewing historical and future resource patterns, managing against project budgets and tendered costs, interrogating management systems, market data and supplier information you will identify opportunities for improvement and development.
- Implementation of effective analysis and reporting tools across the business
- Provision of statistical and analytical reports using all available sources of information.
- Delivery of Sales and Operations Planning resource demand and supply analysis reports to support the strategic assessment of future requirements including scenario-based analysis using the business pipeline.
- Development and preparation of the monthly performance dashboard to support business unit and divisional reporting
- Support implementation of the Sales and Operations Planning process and Business strategy.
- Responsible for the communication of monthly Sales and Operations Planning outputs to the ‘Heads of’ across the business.
- Preparing clear summaries for the Resource and Capability Organisation, of Resources opportunities, risks and likely outcomes.
- Reports, analysis and scenario planning outputs issued on a weekly and monthly basis as required
- Full audit compliance during annual internal and external audits
- Educated to HND level in a commercial, financial or business management discipline.
- Interested in pursuing a career in a strategic environment
- Strong computer skills (particular emphasis on Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- The ability to present complex information in clear, concise English is essential.
- Able to demonstrate experience in either commercial or financial modelling.
- +3 years in an analytical commercial or financial role particularly in a project related organisation.
- Ability to interpret information to guide and shape future areas for development
- Proven experience of working with large data sets, building complex analytical models and extracting insightful data
- Strong awareness of corporate and legislative governance requirements
Job posted in: IT Project Support Officer Jobs
- Glasgow (Glasgow, Scotland)
- £300 - £320 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- 3-6 months
Contract Job Duration
- IT Project Support Officer Jobs