Hospitality/ Leisure experience would be an asset, general security roles to include:
- Take appropriate actions when confronted with disturbances, crimes and threats to life and property.
- Remain under control in face of stressful situations, while executing the company’s hotel policies and procedures.
- Manage and supervise the day-to-day security operations of the property to ensure the safety and security of all guests, personnel and property.
- Review and conduct performance evaluations for security staff.
- Implement all policies and procedures regarding security and safety.
- Design and implement preventive safety and security programs.
- Prevent situations that could jeopardise the reputation of the resort.
- Investigate crimes committed against the resort, guests, and employees
- Assist hotel staff in handling of unusual guest or employee problems, such as, but not limited to, disorderly conduct, thefts, employee or guest accidents, fire or safety hazards.
- Discipline and direct security personnel in all aspects of security policies and procedures.
- Keep abreast of developments within the resort and community as they relate to security as well as act as a liaison with local law-enforcement agencies.
- Take an active role in the development and implementation of the hotel’s fire plan. In addition to testing the hotels Fire and Emergency Response preparedness.
- Take responsibility for all training related to the resorts emergency procedures, and conduct bi-annual Fire Drills.
- Control the key, lock system, alarm system, and fire protection system.
- Respond properly in any resort emergency or safety situation.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
- Exercising supervision over the maintenance of all fire safety measures with in the resort
- Write incidents and accidents reports, handle confrontations. Control and follow key control procedures,
- Conducting operational practices like departmental meetings, discipline, appraisals and follow with probationary reviews.
- Monitor the Closed Circuit Television (CCTV), and if needed review the DVR actions
Job posted in: Recruitment Consultant Jobs
- Up to €2700 per month + + expat Package
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Recruitment Consultant Jobs