Dynamics 365 Developer – 5-month Contract – Bristol – £600 per day
Our client is looking to expand their team of outstanding developers to help the drive digital services across the UK. They are looking for Developers with must have strong frontend or backend web developer (or both) and be ready to quickly get to work within a multi-disciplinary team of developers, designers, editors, analysts focussed on one or more products or projects.
Day-to-day you will be responsible for working with that team to design, create and improve new and existing products, platforms and transactions across government.
● Building web and mobile products to serve a variety of citizens’ needs.
● Implementing APIs for internal and external use.
● Building up a useful, robust automated test suite to support a Continuous Deployment environment.
● Being involved in the wider web development community, identifying good practices we can adopt and sharing our experiences.
● Sharing knowledge of tools and techniques with the wider team, both developers and non-developers
● Taking part in 2nd-line support of applications and platforms, including occasional support outside of office hours
Skills & Requirements
● Experience building server-side web applications and detailed knowledge of at least one programming language (we use a range of languages including ruby, python and scala) and/or detailed understanding and experience of front-end web development (HTML/CSS/JS)
● Experience working on technical projects within a team
● Working knowledge of unix-like operating systems such as Linux and/or Mac OS X
● Knowledge of the use of version control systems such as subversion or git
● Ability to quickly research and learn new programming tools and techniques
● Knowledge of relational and non-relational database systems
● System administration and configuration management skills
● Experience presenting work at user groups and conferences
● Experience of building and scaling high-traffic websites
● Understanding of the use of Responsive Web Design
● Experience of designing and maintaining public HTTP APIs
● Experience of handling large data sets and scaling their handling and storage
● Weigh up data from various sources, recognising when to bring in experts/researchers to add to available information
Job posted in: Software Engineer Jobs
- Bristol (Bristol, England)
- Up to £600 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- Software Engineer Jobs