This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled and experienced client focused Electrical Associate (Building Services) to join the Dublin office of a leading international consultancy, to play a leading role in ensuring the successful delivery of innovative electrical design solutions for some of the most exciting building projects in Ireland and internationally.
I have recruited for this excellent multi-disciplinary consultancy for over 10 years across the globe, placing a number of engineers at all levels with the business and cannot recommend them any higher. Not only do they have a fantastic reputation for staff retention, engagement and employee satisfaction, they are incredibly passionate about holistic design, offering a wide array of engineering & sustainability services across the globe.
The Building Services team are a source of world leading expertise – and offer a pro-active and collaborative approach to skill development, and professional excellence.
If you’ve got potential & want to push the boundaries of design, they will help you achieve it!
Working across a variety of sectors such as Education, Commercial, Health-care, Retail and Critical Systems, you will lead a team of expert engineers and technicians, and work closely with colleagues of various disciplines to manage the delivery of technically-excellent, profitable projects.
You will develop new and nurture existing outstanding client relationships that maximise satisfaction and ensure repeat business, and will use your wealth of expertise and determination to manage, motivate and inspire less experienced engineers.
- A Chartered Engineer, educated to degree level in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering, and having gained vast experience in a Electrical Engineering role within a building services context, you have proven your technical expertise in relevant design software, and have a portfolio of experience demonstrating your quality and client focused approach.
- In your most recent position you have consistently demonstrated your ability to manage multiple large scale projects and teams to deliver to, and exceed client expectations, and crucially – you have a passion for creative and intuitive design.
- Given the collaborative and client focused nature of this role, excellent communication and project management skills are essential.
- Recent knowledge and working experience of the building services industry in the UK and/or Ireland is essential.
It is essential that you have the right to work in the Ireland, as the company unfortunately will not provide sponsorship.
For a confidential discussion to discuss this long term career opportunity, please contact James Mowat at Energi People.
- Dublin (Dublin, Republic of Ireland)
- BS - Associate - Electrical, BS - Design Engineer - Electrical, BS - Design Manager - Electrical, Electrical
Important Job Skills
- £00 - £001 per annum + Negotiable
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Job Expired