Electrical Buyer – Contract
Location: Hoddesdon, Herts
Reason for Employment: Temporary holiday cover – 23/04/19 – 07/06/2019
Day Rate: £120.00
My client are a dynamic independent specialist providing a wide range of mechanical and electrical solutions to the commercial and industrial sectors. These range from basic consultancy to complete project management and commissioning and cover all M&E disciplines.
As the Electrical Buyer your position will be within the Pre-Construction / Operations team primarily working on reactive procurement materials for M&E commercial projects, with the emphasis on the electrical items.
- Manage our supply chain for materials
- Maintain good relationships with our suppliers
- Manage project procurement schedules from a materials point of view
- Attend meetings with our project managers for live projects to keep the procurement on track
- Place all orders on the accounting system.
- Deal with delivery queries
- Deal with purchase requisitions
- You will report to our Pre-Construction Manager
- Previous experience within an M&E Building Services Contractor.
- You will have a sound understanding of best practice procurement processes and methodologies.
- You will be a strong negotiator with the ability to forge & maintain solid relationships.
- Data literate with strong analytical skills.
- Highly motivated, determined, and committed individual with a drive to achieving cost saving targets/objectives
- As a strong communicator, you will confidently engage with people at all levels of seniority and inspire those in your team to achieve their best.
- With a collaborative ethos, you will embed change, resolve issues and help to overcome any setbacks.
- Flexibility to travel as required.
If you are interested in the above role please feel free to get in contact with Chantal on 01252 413 080. My client is an M&E Sub Contractor so for this role you will need to have come from a Mechanical and Electrical background within the Building Services sector.
Job posted in: Job Expired
- Hoddesdon (Hertfordshire, England)
- Up to £120 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- Job Expired