About the role
We have an opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join an expanding team in Berkshire. You will be joining an office of over 50 staff at an award winning consultancy. As the Electrical Engineer you will be working on a range of projects using CAD and Revit software and will get to attend project and technical meetings. This is a good opening for an Electrical Engineer with experience who wants to progress within a company that offers support and training. As Electrical Engineer you will be working on varied projects which include Residential, Commercial, Retail and Industrial.
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer with experience running projects from conception through to completion with a good understanding of design and software skills who also enjoys working as a team on challenging projects. You will be an Electrical Engineer with AutoCAD and Revit experience and a relevant degree or HNC/HND.
* Degree educated/ HNC/HND
* Excellent technical skills
* Knowledge of AutoCAD, REVIT and similar software skills.
* 2+ years design experience
* Detailed design drawings with a specialisation in Electrical Design
* Prepare technical specifications and schedules and design development reports
* Ability to attend client meetings when required