I am seeking a Maintenance Engineer who has electrical background for a leading resort in the Caribbean. The Maintenance Engineer I am looking for will come with a minimum of 10 years experience within the hospitality environment, with at least 5 of those working for a 5* resort. The Maintenance Engineer I am looking for will hold an Engineering Diploma and have a high level of planned and reactive maintenance experience with HVAC, refrigeration, kitchen and laundry equipment and electrical reticulation.
You will be required to carry out daily checks and will be responsible for maintenance and repairs of kitchen, laundry and refrigeration equipment, as well as the preventative maintenance and general repair of all equipment. This role will also require you to carry out regular checks and repair works on the electrical circuits across the resort, electrical appliances, wiring and electronic equipment to ensure they are in good work order.
You will report to the Maintenance Manager, and coordinate with them to ensure that an inventory of all parts is up to date, and that all critical and relevant spares are in stock. The successful candidate will also be required to lead and mentor a small team of technicians.
This role will suit an individual who:
- Remote Island working experience within a top resort
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Communicates well with their team
- PAT Testing experience
- Assist with diagnostics testing and repair on electrical vehicles
- Knowledge on Genset Electrical/electronic Panels
- Excellent knowledge of pumps and pump controls for line water, irrigation and Fire pump systems
- Must have Engineering Diploma
- Must have Trade Certificate in one of the following- HVAC&R, OR Electrical with HVAC&R capabilities
All candidates must be able to obtain a clear police and full health check.
- US$15156 - US$30000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Maintenance Jobs