You will be working for one of the top Facilities Maintenance Companies in the South. They are looking to recruit a Maintenance Electrical Engineer to work on commercial sites in the M25 area. They are a well-known building services company who specialise in the Commercial, Retail, Government, Healthcare and Educational sectors.
Maintenance Electrical Engineer Responsibilities
- Demonstrate experience in maintenance and repair of a wide and varied range of electrical systems.
- Undertake essential repair and fault finding on critical systems and equipment.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and completing all report sheets.
- Maintenance of lighting systems.
- Complete all task /risk assessments sheets and method statements relating to work.
- Responsible for undertaking electrical isolations.
What you’ll get
- Hourly Rate of up to £22 per hour + OVERTIME
- Includes PPE, Uniform, Van
What you’ll need
- City & Guilds/NVQ level 3 Electrical qualifications.
- 17th/18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- 2391 / 2394 Testing Qualifications
- Experience working in the Facilities Management industry
Job posted in: Building Services Maintenance Jobs
- Dartford (Kent, England)
- £21 - £22 per hour
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Maintenance Jobs