Electrical Project Engineer
An established mechanical and electrical contractor are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Project Engineer for a large student accommodation project in Bristol.
- To plan and develop projects or work packages / element of a project to meet agreed timescales and commercial performance against agreed targets.
- Understanding of AutoCAD-2D
- Control of all actions, methods & output of each project or work package under his/her remit
- Inspection of site installations at appropriate stages
- Ensure project or work packages meet programme requirements
- Issue working drawings to Project Manager for approval of client
- Undertake regular reviews of work packages with Project Team
- To maintain and monitor administration procedures, ensuring that managers and staff adhere to reporting requirements
- Relevant industry experience in Building Services
- MEP experience, with electrical bias and build awareness
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Proactive, confident and outgoing
- Flexible and prepared to undertake a variety of tasks
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Project) and database experience
- Ideally qualified to HNC level with a City & Guilds recognised qualification
Established for over 30 years, the company are a privately-owned Building Services contractor for projects in the commercial, domestic and industrial sectors. With a team of over 50 engineers, they have a solid team in place and are actively growing with some excellent new project wins – hence this role is now available.
In return, you can expect a salary of up to £46,500 per annum, £5,000 car allowance and additional benefits. There are also plenty of opportunities for those looking to gain further skills and progress their career.
Energi People are the leading experts in building services engineering recruitment. https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/building-services-engineering-recruitment/