Electrical Project Manager
A brilliant opening has arisen for an Electrical Project Manager to join the team of a UK market leading contractor. The role offers the chance to join a team that is rapidly growing based in their Essex office and on sites based in West London.
Projects will be in the Residential (multi units or high end) sectors.
As the Electrical Project Manager you will be exposed to leading the team on services for projects. On a day to day basis you will guide the project delivery team and participate in bid activity when required.
To be considered for the Electrical Project Manager position you will;
- Be able to lead and in some cases maximise the productivity of the team
- Manage the successful completion of the project/area under control in line with agreed quality and commercial plans to achieve targets within agreed timescales and cost constraints.
- Maintain positive relationships with the project customer through efficient delivery
- Provide input in the preparation of the business plans and budgets based on the initial contract parameters and objectives
- Provide appropriate input to all monthly reviews in line with the business procedures to ensure that the senior management have full knowledge of the completion and financial status of the project
- Have a strong background in New build residential projects.
The Electrical Project Manager position is ideal for you if you’re interested in being part of a team that recognises that good customer satisfaction relies on the knowledge, skills and attitudes of its people.
The Electrical Project Manager position is offering a salary of £50k – £65K total package depending on experience.
If this sounds like the thing for you, apply now.
Energi People are the leading experts in building services engineering recruitment. https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/building-services-engineering-recruitment/
- London (London, England)
- £50 - £65000 per annum + benefits
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Construction Jobs