Resident Engineer – (Electrical Bias)
Data Centre Project
6-12 month Contract
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Resident Engineer, from an electrical bias to work on a data centre fit-out project based in Berkshire, for a top international consultancy.
This will be a varied and challenging role, with general duties & responsibilities as follows:
- Monitor quality of workmanship and compliance with the specifications
- Daily site inspections
- Provision of site reports
- Attendance at site meetings & answering technical queries from the contractor
- Liaison with client & contractor
- Provide regular reports on progress against programme
- Witnessing of critical equipment being commissioned, prior to handover to the client
- Site interface with the company design office on design issues.
To apply for this opportunity, it is essential that you come from an engineering consultancy background, with a proven track record as a Resident Engineer, having worked on data centre projects within the UK or overseas.
Competitive day rate, 40 hour working week (Mon-Friday).
Please contact James Mowat at Energi People, for more information on this excellent opportunity