ESTIMATOR SPRINKLER SYSTEMS – Glasgow – Perm
I am working with an M&E Sub contractor that currently has 6 offices the North and now looking to expand their Estimating team due to work load. If you are an Estimator with experience in Sprinkler systems I would like to hear from you.
Key Accountability’s will include:
- Prepare detailed estimates
- Participate in the detailed risk assessment process on all bids
- Ensure all tenders are fully reviewed by the Estimating Manager or Operations Manager
- To undertake, oversee and assist with the production and submission of estimates and tenders
- Application of their own estimating knowledge and principals from their experience in the industry
- Be willing to support the business development function in producing innovative solutions
- To develop customer relationships and provide excellent customer service.
- To gain new opportunities through existing customer base.
- Requirements of the Role are:
- The successful applicant shall have a minimum of 3 year’s experience in a similar role.
- Good working knowledge of BS EN 12845, NFPA and FM design standards.
- High level of self-motivation, organisational ability and drive to meet deadlines.
- LPCB basic, intermediate and site inspection qualifications.
- Confidence and commitment to providing a high quality, professional service.
- Possess clear and confident written and verbal communication skills.
- H & S safety qualification’s such as SMSTS or SSSTS. If this sounds the perfect role for you in terms of career, location and company culture then we look forward to receiving your application
- Energi People are the leading experts in M&E Quantity Surveying Recruitment. https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/quantity-surveyor-recruitment/
Job posted in: Quantity Surveyor Jobs
- Glasgow (Glasgow, Scotland)
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs