Ethical Security Tester – Worcestershire – £Competitive Salary
Flexible working available!
*Candidates must already hold or be able to satisfy full UK SC Clearance
Are you an Ethical Security Tester looking to work with cutting edge cyber security technologies? Do you want to work for a globally recognised organisation?
If you answered yes, then we have just the role for you!
Our client is on the hunt for an experienced Ethical Security Tester to join their innovation team on site in Worcestershire! As the Ethical Security Tester you will work within the Penetration Testing team and bring your expertise outside of your traditional penetration testing and offer Advanced Intrusion Testing
Core Skills and Experience:
- Mandatory: Offensive Security Certified professional (OSCP)
- Additional qualifications: On route to Team Member certificate, CREST or TIGER.
- UK driving license.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to travel to customer sites in the UK and Europe.
- Technical knowledge of hacking and penetration testing techniques, methodologies and tools across all common platforms.For more information get in touch now
- Worcestershire (Worcestershire, England)
- £40000 - £80000 per annum + Remote working option available
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Security Cleared Penetration Tester Jobs