The post holder will be a key member of the Directorate and will have excellent interpersonal, organisational and time management skills and the ability to identify key priorities and manage a range of demands to ensure seamless support to the Director.
Key accountabilities for the role
* Diary management and proactively helping to manage the Director’s time effectively
* Proactive management of Director’s e-mails, assessing action needed and ensuring important emails are dealt with in a timely manner and work is delegated to appropriate person and followed up.
* Responding to queries, coordinating directorate responses to wider requests.
* Organising Director’s papers, managing briefing and responses ahead of meetings, using digital tools to aide this management.
* Organising meetings and events, booking travel, rooms, managing visitors.
* Key point of contact across the offices on behalf of the Finance Director.
* Knowledge management – maintenance of electronic filing and Directory maintenance
* Arrange meetings within agreed timescales and take notes of meetings when required.
* Support to and/or management of branch wide activities such as business planning, continuity plans, branch development and communications
Job posted in: IT Project Support Officer Jobs
- Leeds (West Yorkshire, England)
- £110 - £145 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- 3 months
Contract Job Duration
- IT Project Support Officer Jobs