After expanding their business the company has created a facilities maintenance company earlier this year. They are responsible for maintaining and supporting the main business with installations and none installations. This includes plantrooms and communal areas. They also carry out B2B home services for landlords, care homes and housing associations.
They are needing an ambitious and strong candidate to join their hardworking and friendly team that can assist in the expansion and development of the company. With the full backing of the parent company, they are expanding the team in order to build on our existing and forecasted growth in planned preventative maintenance, (hard services) for the landlord areas and plant rooms along with B2B reactive services. They offer FM services including planned and reactive maintenance for mechanical, electrical, heating and ventilation systems.
This is a secure position within a highly-regarded business group offering a fantastic career potential.
- Develop and maintaining strong relationships with clients, contractors, staff, and our in-house maintenance team
- Organise and maintain contract and engineer schedules for planned and reactive maintenance requests.
- Act as the point of contact for the client for all facilities management services issues, including plant rooms and landlord communal areas.
- Oversee the engagement of sub-contractors from initial tendering through to ensuring the team are raising the work orders with the correct information.
- Ensure good customers focus within all areas of operational activities
- Ensure contractual commitments are met and legislation is adhered to.
Qualifications and experience:
- Good communication at all levels
- Methodical approach within planning and scheduling
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload / able to work to deadlines
- Ability to motivate the team to achieve maximum output from all team members
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, as well as customer and client management skills
- Take control of the operation and manage efficiently
- Good IT skills
- Dynamic person with the appetite and drive to grow the business.
- M&E / maintenance experience
- Negotiating Skills with the ability to manage budgets
- Devise and implement systems, process and procedures
The position will be predominately based at their Head Office in Aston with some travel to London for Client meetings as and when required, all travel is paid for via a company credit card.
Full UK driving license required.
This is a full-time permanent role and is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate with a real opportunity to progress within the Company.
Hours of work are:
08.30 – 17.00 Monday to Thursday
08.30 – 16.00 Fridays
25 days’ annual leave plus the normal statuary holidays.
- Offer to join the Company’s Private Healthcare (BUPA) after 6 months
- Company contributed pension with the opportunity to increase pension payments and other benefits
- BHSF’s online employee discounts scheme, Network Benefits
- Working for a company that cares for our people and our clients
The core of their success in the business is down to the people they employ. So you will be given the time and support to ensure that you are well trained and have opportunities to advance within the business. In return, they expect only the best people with the best work ethics and desire to assist the company in their continual improvements.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to further your career please do apply today.
Job posted in: Building Services Construction Jobs
- Birmingham (West Midlands, England)
- £28000 - £38000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Construction Jobs