Full-Stack Developer – Permanent – Farnborough – Salary up to £60,000 + generous benefits.
Are you looking to climb the progressive ladder? Want to be a part of an organisation that really cares for their employees? An amazing opportunity to join a rapidly expanding software organisation that has become the driving force in the social care sector.
Our client are looking for an experienced full stack developer to join the existing cross-functional agile team making a real-world difference to the delivery and evolution of care management. You will have an opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies such as Scala, Akka, Angular, TypeScript and the Elastic Stack (Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana). Previous experience with Scala would be highly beneficial but if you’re the right fit and have experience of working with OO languages and have an awareness of functional paradigms then they can get you up to speed.
- Design, develop, test and deliver well engineered code, collaborating with Product to ensure that we are releasing value early and often
- Drive continuous improvement through code reviews, system design to ensure that all code is clean, consistent and secure
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of development languages, frameworks, tools and design patterns
- Promptly escalate issues that affect product delivery and quality
- Maintain and manage our Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines and tooling
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong application of software craftsmanship, OO principles, SOLID techniques and clean coding
- Experience of modern web and server-side RESTful development
- Experience of developer testing approaches
- Experience of build and Continuous Integration pipelines and tools
- Experience of Play, Xitrum or other Scala Microservice frameworks
- Experience with Netty and Akka or other non-blocking, multi-threaded IO libraries
- Experience with Git
- Experience using MySQL and Elasticsearch
- Experience of TDD and BDD
- Experience in deployment and maintenance of Linux based servers
- Awareness and passion for working with agility and with XP techniques
- Farnborough (Hampshire, England)
- £40000 - £60000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Software Engineer Jobs