Gas Safe Service Engineer
Salary £35,000 – £40,000 London
My client has an excellent opportunity for a Service Engineer to join their busy Installations Team covering London and surrounding areas.
My client offers Gas Safe Engineers an attractive package:
- Competitive annual salary of between £35k – 40k, depending on experience;
- You will receive 28 days paid holiday (PAYE only);
- Auto-enrolment into the NEST government pension scheme (PAYE only);
- Fuel card;
- Expenses covered;
- Company uniform.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Servicing and maintaining domestic gas boilers we’ve installed;
- Breakdown & diagnostics on heating systems;
- Ensure jobs are completed to specification and on time;
- Deliver the high level of customer satisfaction customers have come to expect.
- Be on call for emergency call outs.
- At least 2 years’ experience with servicing and maintaining heating systems within the domestic/residential sector;
- Must have up to date gas qualifications through an accredited certification team e.g. CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1;
- Must be Gas Safe Registered.
- Apprentice trained City & Guilds Levels 1 and 2;
- Full driving licence;
- Excellent Customer Service;
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00 – £40,000.00 per anum.
- heating servicing and diagnostics: 2 years (Required)
- London (Preferred)
- London (London, England)
- £35000 - £40000 per annum + Van, Pension, Phone, Fuel
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Maintenance Jobs