Excellent opportunity for a General Manager to run one of the Caribbean’s most exclusive Island resort. This will suit a General Manager with 4+ years’ experience in executive management role for a luxury resort.
Reporting into the Group Property General Manager, you will be manage and lead the daily operations on the Island. You will be heavily involved in business development strategies and plans to increase revenue, build profit and enhance market presence.
The successful General Manager will be responsible for leading the development of service concepts and standards, managing key on island front of house guest experience an home owner service, oversea health and safety of guests, homeowners, employees and visitors to the island, as well as managing capital expenditure projects and operational budgets.
We are looking for a General Manager with:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, preference given to those with Caribbean experience.
- Experience in pre-opening, preference given to those with pre-opening experience in Private villas.
- Budget development and management
- Luxury sales/marketing
- Tour operator or direct booking business relationship management
- Degree in hospitality or equivalent
- British Virgin Islands
- US$8000 - US$90000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Maintenance Jobs