As the Engineer you will work within a team and provide technical support.
- Planning, supervising and reporting on ground investigations
- Design of foundations, retaining structures, slope stability and earthworks for a range of building and infrastructure projects.
- Preparation of specifications and reports.
- Communicating design solutions and advice to a range of technical and non-technical audiences
- Participating in local Professional Associations and working towards Chartership.
Skills and experience:
- As a minimum, will have an honour bachelor’s degree in Civil, Geotechnical or Structural Engineering. A post-graduate qualification in Geotechnical
- From 1 to 5 years’ experience
- Thorough knowledge of geotechnical fundamentals
- Ability to work independently as well as well as a proven team player and have a proactive approach to work
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Good communication skills essential for team-based working
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Must be highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges
- Experience and ability in 3D modelling, scripting, numerical analysis or GIS would be an advantage
This is an opportunity to be a part of a respected and ambitious company with excellent career prospects and international opportunities
If you feel that this roles meets your skill set then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Laura on 01252 413 080.
Job posted in: Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £30000 - £40000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs