Graduate Civil Engineer
£24,000 – £32,000 + Benefits
Graduate Civil Engineer Overview
An award winning mid/large size consultancy based in Central London, that we have placed many staff with, are currently looking to take on a Graduate Civil Engineer with up to 2 years’ experience within a consultancy environment. You will work on a range of infrastructure road and drainage designs around residential, commercial and retail schemes. This is a relatively young consultancy with roughly 90 staff members who are rapidly gaining a very good name within the market.
If you are looking for a working environment that supports your career and route to Chartership, with a hands on approach and offering a good level of responsibility on projects, then look no further and apply today.
Graduate Civil Engineer Key Qualifications/Experience
- Candidates must be qualified to degree level in a relevant engineering discipline
- Qualified to masters level is preferable although not essential
- Up to 2 years’ experience
- Experience with Windes MicroDrainage, Revit, Civils 3D / PDS and AutoCAD
- Ideally some experience in the design of roads for Section 38/278 works
- Ideally some experience in the design of drainage for S104, S185 and S106 approval
Structural Design Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Carry out designs following detailed specifications
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Willingness to attend design meetings, site meetings and carry out site inspections
This position is available as part of an expansion plan, as such they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
Please send CV’s
- London (London, England)
- £24000 - £32000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Junior / Graduate
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs