Graduate Structural Engineer Overview
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Structural Engineer to work for a respected and reputable, medium sized Civil/Structural Engineering Consultancy with several offices UK wide. This Graduate Structural Engineer role is based in their head offices near Reading and offers a position to really kick start your Structural Engineering Career. They are currently looking for freshly graduated Structural Engineers to work on a range of building designs around residential, commmercial, retail and education schemes. You will have the chance to design with all main materials alongside a dedicated Senior Structural Engineer to guide you through your Chartership preperations and portfolio.
If you are looking for an environment to support your career in a hands on environment offering a good level of responsibility and development on projects, then this is the opportunity for you.
Graduate Structural Engineer – Key Qualifications/Experience
- Candidates must be qualified to degree level in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Qualified to masters level is preferable although not essential
- No prior experience needed but some is advantageous
- Based locally around the Reading area
Graduate Structural Engineer – Key Responsibilities
- Carry out structural design following detailed specifications
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to agreed timescales
- Learning and using structural design software (AutoCAD, Revit, TEDDS, Etabs, etc)
- Assist senior engineers with design schemes
- Shadow design team meetings, client/architect/contractor meetings
- Desire to work towards Chartership
This position is available as part of an expansion plan and a strong book order of projects.
- Oxfordshire (Oxfordshire, England)
- £24000 - £28000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Junior / Graduate
- Structural Engineer Jobs