Graduate Structural Engineer
£22,000 to £28,000 (experience dependant) Graduate Structural Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with an award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy based near to Nottingham.
Our client gets involved with the design of a number of major building structures spanning the residential, commercial, retail and educational sectors. Their projects are typically between £1m to £20m in construction value and are often architecturally led. Due to an increase in their work load they are currently looking to recruit a Graduate Structural Engineer, from a fresh University leaver up to someone with 24 months experience.
Our client has a good number of Senior Engineers and Associates in the business therefore can offer strong support network to more junior engineers along with offering training towards achieving Chartership status.
Candidates will need to be:
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering degree and be passionate about building structures design.
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as on your own.
- Able to produce calculations, designs and drawings to achieve a project brief
- Able to tackle complex technical problems and ability to interpret specifications and present recommendations, both verbally and in writing
- Proficient in design calculations, both by hand and using appropriate computer software (Tekla/Tedds.) Competence in the use of Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD and some Revit experience
Our client is looking to start the right individual straight away.
This role will be taken quickly so please apply today.
Structural Engineer, Design, Building, Concrete, Timber, Steel, Masonry
- Nottingham (Nottinghamshire, England)
- £22000 - £28000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs