Head of Maintenance
An opportunity has arisen for a Head of Maintenance in a UK leading Mechanical contractor based in Hertfordshire. They mainly focus on Ductwork and Ventilation installations in the Fast Track / Fit Out, Leisure Sector.
The role of the Head of Maintenance will include (but is not limited to) the following duties:
- Align the reactive and planned maintenance teams so that they are a cohesive department delivering a cohesive service
- Develop and explore new opportunities and present business cases to Head of Operations
- Implement structured processes across the department
- Develop the PPM schedule so that it is delivered on time and where possible, in advance of due dates
- Develop the ESP maintenance schedule so that it is delivered on time and where possible, in advance of due dates
- Review and maintain a preferred supplier list of all sub contract engineers ensuring they adhere to all CVL policies, procedures & standards of work
- Review the permit process and propose changes to ensure efficiency
- Understand the specific maintenance requirements for all CVL clients
- Implement and maintain a structured handover process between projects and maintenance including an onsite presence at all project handovers
- Review the working hours and propose revisions to current service that will benefit CVL clients
- Provide immediate telephone resolution of reactive maintenance calls (where possible) by providing technical assistance for escalated issues
- Liaise with the Maintenance Manager to ensure that the callout log is up to date and accurate at all times
- Provide out of hours reactive maintenance cover as part of the on call rota
Starting out as a normal Ventilation company in the 1960’s, they quickly rose to be one of the leading Ventilation companies in the UK with a turnover of £30m and 120 staff across the country seeing a 500% increase in growth in the last 5 years.
The company office has a wide variety of perks including parking on site for staff and its very own diner (installed by the company) serving breakfast for £1 and Lunch meal, including fruit and drink for £2.
The personal benefits include 20 days holiday + bank holidays as well as an additional 6 days for the Christmas Shut down (Christmas Eve to the New Year). There is a generous pension scheme to take advantage of, healthcare through BUPA, Annual Bonus and they are signed up to Perkbox who provide offers such as free phone insurance, discounts at cineworld, taste card and much more.
The company is also offering a generous salary and company car scheme.
If this sounds like the thing for you, apply now.
Energi People are the leading experts in building services engineering recruitment. https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/building-services-engineering-recruitment/
- Hertfordshire (Hertfordshire, England)
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Maintenance Jobs