The company have recently had a surge in tender wins across their Civil Engineering and Infrastructure projects supporting both public and private sector clients including Network Rail and the Highways Agency.
Typical projects span across Highways, Rail & Civil Engineering. A large portion of their projects include Station Redevelopment in preparation for Crossrail and HS2.
As the appointed Head of HSE you will provide a critical position within the company liaising with the senior team will be expected to lead, coordinate and support the wider team on all HSE aspects.
- In depth knowledge of Rail HS&E requirements.
- Experienced leading HS&E within Rail construction environment
- Experienced leading HS&E in major multi discipline construction projects
- Experienced in accident / incident investigation and determine root causes
- Knowledge of H&S and Environmental statutory legislation and how to implement them
- Thorough knowledge of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Able to work collaboratively with clients and stakeholders / interested parties and supply chain.
- Knowledge of the CDM regulation
- Able to lead the HS&E teams in a challenging environment
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to deliver HS&E training to employees and sub-contractors
- NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of the TfL QUENSH condition / requirements
- Experienced in high risk construction environments
- National certificate or equivalent in Fire Safety and Risk assessment
- Experienced in RISQS auditing / management
Please apply below or contact Laura Stephenson for further information on: 01252 413 080.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Civil Engineering Recruitment and have a range of posts available.
Job posted in: Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £40000 - £55000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs