To be responsible for general maintenance tasks and carry out planned preventative and reactive works for large residential developments (high-end market).
- Proactively contribute to the wider FM team structure, whilst adhering to the specific requirements outlined in *Key Tasks* below.
- Ensure all tasks are completed within the agreed timescales, managing the workload accordingly.
Demonstrate the ability to manage conflicting priorities and prioritise business needs.
The business operates in the plumbing and electrical industry, undertaking planned preventative and reactive maintenance of residential and commercial works. The main office base is in E14, however, engineers service a wide range of locations within the M25.
Consistently communicate effectively, in an appropriate manner, whilst building and maintaining positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Complete an annual service of all apartments involving: Heating & Cooling, Hot water / HIU’s, FCU’s, Controls, etc.
- Liaise with and effectively manage sub-contractors for both major systems and plant.
- Uphold high levels of communication with the client, responding to queries and requests in a timely manner.
- Ensure all service records are recorded accurately, with all relevant information detailed, within the agreed timelines.
- Attend out of hours call outs as and when required.
- Overall, to undertake all reasonable requests in line with this role and the wider business requirements.
- City and Guilds qualified (or equivalent) Plumber.
- A positive attitude towards work and willingness to get tasks completed on time whilst managing conflicting deadlines and multitasking against conflicting priorities.
- Full, Clean , UK Drivers Licence
Job posted in: Building Services Maintenance Jobs
Job posted in: Building Services Construction Jobs
- City of London (London, England)
- £32000 - £34000 per annum + Pension
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Construction Jobs