My client is a high end resort located in the Grenadine Islands. They seek a company Human Resources Manager to adopt a strategic role within the Executive Team. The successful HR Manager will support new initiatives through leadership and guidance in line with company-wide objectives. This position reports into the Resort Manager.
You will be working on one of the regions most exclusive islands and will suit a HR Manager with a strong character who comes with remote working experience and can think on thier feet to overcome challenges.
Functional responsibilities will include; include Recruiting, Labour Law Compliance, Employee Relations, Benefits Administration, Training and Development, Record keeping, Policies and Procedures, Performance Management, and Reward and Recognition.
This individual must have a proven track record in all areas of Human Resources and have exceptional leadership and motivational skills.
Overall Areas of Responsibility:
- Support the Human Resources Manager within two resorts
- Extensive knowledge on Labour Laws based on ILO conventions.
- Effective Employee Relations strategies
- Wage & Benefit Administration
- Recruiting, Training & Organisational Development
- Compliance with Statuary Requirements
- Budgeting for HR related functions
The ideal candidate should be a seasoned HR professional able to redefine a hotel culture that ensures service excellence is displayed at all levels within the organisation; can effectively communicate at all levels, supports employee engagement that enables the entire work force to realise their maximum potential.
Job posted in: Facilities Management Jobs
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- US$38000 - US$42000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Facilities Management Jobs