Infrastructure Architect – £575 per day (Increased for overseas travel) – 6 month contract – UK/Algeria
*75% travel overseas – Home based when UK side
A rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Architect to join our client’s technical team assisting with their roll out projects based on customer site in Algeria.
Our client is assisting a leading Oil and Gas company with a number of Infrastructure projects and are looking for an Infrastructure Architect to join their core technical team working hands- on in Algiers.
- Successful implementation and on-going operation of programme deliverables as required to fulfil business objectives.
- Design and define system architecture for new or existing complex computer systems.
- Determines systems specifications, processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility and maintenance of system security.
- Coordinates design
- Develop and recommends improvements and updates
Technical experience of troubleshooting in a support role in the following key areas:
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and core infrastructure services
- System Center (SCCM, SCOM, SCVMM)
- Exchange Server Experience
- Infrastructure and Client Storage solutions
- Qualified Microsoft architect
- Experience in architecture roles
- Experience in implementing and supporting MS infrastructure for large organisations
- Customer facing, English language
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Language skills: Fluent English, French advantageous
- £550 - £600 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- 6 months
Contract Job Duration
- Technical Support Engineer Jobs