Intermediate Electrical Engineer
About the role
We have an opportunity for an Intermediate Electrical Engineer to join a growing consultancy’s design team based in London. This position will offer a varied workload and will include producing detailed design calculations and coordinating in all aspects of design. As the Intermediate Electrical Engineer there will be plenty of opportunity for progression within the business and to grow and develop within the role.
We are looking for a passionate Intermediate Electrical Engineer with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in electrical design gained within a consulting engineering or contracting background.
The Intermediate Electrical Engineer will be working on varied projects including mission critical systems. You will be an Intermediate Electrical Engineer who is a self-starter and has a positive attitude and willingness to learn and progress.
* Must be Computer / CAD literate and ideally Amtech/Dialux
* Degree in Electrical Engineering
* 2 + years’ experience within Electrical Design
* Ability to prepare design drawings specifications and information
* Familiarity of UK regulations
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Team Player