We have a great position for an Intermediate Electrical Engineer with at least 2 years experience to join a dynamic team in the London office of a busy consultancy. As the Intermediate Electrical Engineer you will be working on a variety of exciting projects including Residential and Commercial. You will be joining an interactive and friendly team within an expanding business where there is a lot of opportunity for progression.
We are looking for a passionate and devoted Intermediate Electrical Engineer with a good understanding of electrical design and software skills including dialux and Amtech and who also enjoys working as a team on challenging projects. It is essential that as the Intermediate Electrical Engineer you have the ability to be client facing and go to site visits along with helping mentor junior team members.
Ideally you will have Residential project experience and will be very confident in client facing situations.
* Degree educated
* Excellent technical skills
* AutoCad Dialux and Amtech software skills.
* 2+ years UK design experience
* Detailed design drawings with a specialisation in electrical design.
* Prepare technical specifications and schedules and design development reports.
* Client facing experience preferred
- Residential project experience
Job posted in: Building Services Electrical Engineer Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £31000 - £38000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Electrical Engineer Jobs