Intermediate Electrical Engineer
About the role
This Intermediate Electrical Engineer opportunity is to work as part of a multidisciplinary Engineering team in London. As the Intermediate Electrical Engineer you will need to be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team to develop successful projects both nationally and internationally. You will need to be a proactive and dedicated Intermediate Electrical Engineer who has the ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and the design team. As the Intermediate Electrical Engineer you will be attending meetings with clients, the project team and contractors and will be responsible for delivering high quality and detailed engineering design.
As the Intermediate Electrical Engineer you will have strong problem solving and analytical skills and will be someone who is very organised and self-motivated. You will need to be an Electrical Engineer who is able to prioritise a varied and demanding workload as well as having an open minded and flexible attitude.
* Qualified as a chartered Engineer or working towards chartered status
* Solid technical understanding of core engineering disciplines
* Ability to communicate and negotiate well
* Ability to understand and formulate design decisions
* Self organized and motivated
* Ability to use Autodesk Revit, Amtech/Trimble, Dialux and Microsoft Office
* International project experience desirable