About the role
We have an opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to join our clients budding team in the Berkshire office of a well established contractors. As the Mechanical Engineer ideally you will have a degree or HNC/HND in building services or Mechanical Engineering and any previous work experience in building services industry. As Mechanical Engineer you will be working on varied projects including Offices, apartments and refurbishments. You will be mostly office based doing design but will also have plenty of opportunity to go to site visits and client meetings.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Mechanical Engineer who wants to progress and that works well under pressure. You will need to be a Mechanical Engineer with good communication and the ability to work well as a team in a busy environment.
You will be a Mechanical Engineer with at least 2 years experience in building services and someone who is looking to learn and grow within a business.
* Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
* Good understanding of CAD or similar software
* Previous work placement or experience in similar industry is an advantage
* Friendly and ambitious individual
* Good communication skills
- Berkshire (Berkshire, England)
- £25000 - £40000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs