Intermediate TSM (Mechanical and Electrical)
A reputable commercial fitout and maintenance contractor are currently seeking an ambitious Intermediate Technical Services Manager (M&E Building Services) to join their busy team in London.
The Intermediate TSM (Mechanical and Electrical)
Playing a key role in the pre-start and delivery of projects, the Intermediate TSM’s duties will include:
– Attending internal handovers with an Estimator
– Attending external Pre-Start Meeting with Clients
– Assisting Surveyor in reviewing tenders for services works for compliance with specification
– Where required, attending Sub-Contractors Pre-Commencement Meeting and issue minutes
– Ensuring M & E design & working drawings are progressed to suit the programme and specification
– Aiding in the production of programme for services and coordinate with building programme to include installation and commissioning.
– M&E drawing receipt & issue to subcontractors and Site Manager.
– Assisting in production & examination of Risk Assessment and Method Statements
– Monitoring quality of services installation to ensure compliance with specification.
– Assisting in ensuring O & M Manuals are produced and submitted to the client team in good time
– Providing oversight on snagging, updating the snagging log including relevant photos/emails etc.
– Organising life safety certificates to be handed to client at completion
– Planning and coordinating engineering project work and design activities, to ensure that the project objectives are accomplished within the agreed deadline.
– Coordinating mechanical, electrical, public health and fire protection engineers in the technical aspects of the project work.
– Attending team meetings and conference calls with architects, structural and M & E design consultant engineers to discuss/review the project technical requirements and deliverables.
The Intermediate TSM is really in place to support the active construction teams perform effectively.
Established for over 20 years’, the company have carved out an excellent reputation as a mid-sized contractor who focus on commercial fitout and interior refurbishments up to c£8m. Having enjoyed controlled growth, they take great pride in retaining staff for a number of years offering a real team-focused environment, ongoing training and enticing career development opportunities.
Ideally a background in commercial fitout projects
Minimum of 5 years’ industry experience, preferably with exposure to a TSM role
Relevant degree qualification, but HNC/HND considered
Confidence to support multiple projects concurrently
The successful candidate can expect to receive an annual salary of up to £55,000 per annum with travel fully expensed, a company phone and company laptop. Working hours are generally 8am till 5pm. With a small and agile team in place, they have a track record of providing excellent on the job training and have a clear career path for the right person to progress within the business.
Shortlisting is underway for this role, so please apply quickly to avoid disappointment.
Energi People are the leading experts in building services engineering recruitment. https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/building-services-engineering-recruitment/
- London (London, England)
- Commercial, Electrical Engineer, Fitout, mechanical engineer, technical services manager, TSM
Important Job Skills
- £40000 - £55000 per annum + Travel expensed, progression
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs