iOS Developer – Permanent – Farnborough – Salary up to £60k + generous benefits.
Are you looking to climb the progressive ladder? Want to be a part of an organisation that really cares for their employees? An amazing to join a rapidly expanding software organisation that has become a the driving force in the social care sector.
Our client are looking for a iOS Developer to join their existing cross-functional agile team making a real-world difference to the delivery and evolution of care management.
You will have an opportunity to work across iOS apps using various different software technology platforms, Java, Kotlin, Swift and Xamarin. Our client would also be keen to see candidates who have Front-end angular.js (or equivalent) experience who have a keen interest to move into the mobile development environment.
- Design, develop, test and deliver well engineered code for our client applications, collaborating with Product to ensure that we are releasing value early and often
- Code review your team mates code to ensure that code is as clean, consistent and secure as we can
- Provide support when needed on any issues affecting our customers using our applications
- Provide guidance and hands-on assistance relating to application development to the Engineering Team
- Promptly escalate issues that affect product delivery and quality
- Maintain and manage our Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines and tooling
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience of modern app (Android/iOS) development with experience of Kotlin/Java and/or Swift/Objective C
- An awareness of RESTful APIs and principles
- Experience with Git
- Experience of build and Continuous Integration pipelines and tools
- Experience of Appium and/or Calabash
- An awareness of tools and approaches for gathering user insights from people who use your applications and analysing these