IT Project Manager – South West London – Permanent – £ Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
Are you an experienced IT Project Manager with End to End full lifecycle experience? Do you have experience of managing infrastructure projects and are on the hunt for your next opportunity?
Our global, award winning, client is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join their division in South West London and are offering fantastic work spaces as well as a great bunch of people to work with! Reporting to the Head of Technology Programmes you will help guide the businesses IT Projects from roll out to go live and work with the project teams to deliver on budget and on time.
- Deliver projects to the agreed process and report progress to the Programme team.
- Create and maintain project documentation.
- Work with customers to establish project scope and requirements.
- Create transition plans.
- Escalate any issues or risks to the Head of Technology Programme
- Project budgetary responsibilities
Skills and experience:
- Formal Project Management qualification e.g AGILE, Prince2, PMP etc
- Proven experience managing IT Projects
- Technical awareness including Windows, Networking and Communications
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills – liaising with technology teams up to C- Level
- Works well under pressure
Candidates wishing to apply must be legally able to work in the United Kingdom and be able to be on site throughout the week. Due to the nature of the projects and business our client is unable to offer remote working options
- South West London (London, England)
- £50000 - £75000 per annum + Competetive Salary & Benefits
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- IT Project Manager Jobs