A fantastic, respected and growing Structural Engineering practice based near Reading are looking for a Junior Revit/AutoCAD Engineering Technician to join them on a permanent basis. With 3 Senior Structural Revit Technicians, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop as you work closely with them on a multitude of schemes across residential, apartmenrs, multi-storey schemes, offices, hospitals, schools and sports facilities.
As a Structural Technician, you should have good experience on AutoCAD and some exposure to Revit in a working environment ideally.
Junior Structural Revit/AutoCAD Technician – Skills/Requirements:
- Relevant qualification in Engineering and Construction (BTEC, HNC, HND, degree)
- 12 months + Structural Technician experience (preferable)
- 6 months minimum Revit Structures experience
- RC Detailing advantageous
- Experience working on building structures within residential, commercial, education, etc
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to deliver projects under time constraints
Junior Structural Revit/AutoCAD Technician – Duties:
- Work closely with Senior Technicians and Structural Engineers to deliver projects to time scales and job spec
- Be able to work between multiple projects with confidence
- Assist senior staff and shadow DTM’s, client/architect/contractor meetings
- Show a passion and desire to learn, develop and deliver projects in line with company ethos
- Be able to liaise with other design disciplines
This position is available due to more work being won as well as the company looking to grow and expand the business.