Junior Structural CAD Technicians
Junior Structural CAD Technician Overview
A reputable and global, multi-disciplinary engineering firm is currently looking to recruit a Junior Structural CAD Technician within their building structures environment. They have completed projects in a wide range of building sectors including Residential, Commercial, office and hotels. As a Junior Structural CAD Technician, you will come from a structural drafting background or strong educational studies and ready to get stuck in and learn from Senior colleagues. There is a healthy pipeline of work, with projects arriving all the time, which is the reason for taking on more staff. You will be trained up under the supervision of very experienced technicians.
Junior Structural CAD Technicians Key Qualifications/Experience
- Must be qualified to minimum HNC/HND level
- 1+ years’ UK experience ideally
- Good knowledge of CAD (some Revit is always a bonus, but not essential)
Structural Design Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Preparation, general arrangement and CAD work on Structural projects
- Ensuring drawings meet customer and company standards
- Liaising with internal contacts to determine client requirements
- Making sure all work is delivered to timescales and deadlines
This position is available due to team growth and as such, they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
For more information please contact Neil Tilley on 01252 413080.
- South West London (London, England)
- £22000 - £24000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Junior / Graduate
- Job Expired