Junior Electrical Engineer
About the role
We have an opportunity for a Junior Electrical Engineer to join a growing design team in Berkshire. This contractor is looking for a Junior Electrical Engineer who is enthusiastic and keen to learn and progress within a growing company. They have a number of projects for the Junior Electrical Engineer to work on including offices, apartments and refurbishments.
As a Junior Electrical Engineer you will be confident and interested in being exposed to a variety of design work and will produce thorough designs and drawings. You will be a Junior Electrical Engineer who is happy to develop into going to client meetings and site visits along with doing the design.
As the Junior Electrical Engineer will need to have the ability to work in a team environment and have a good understanding of CAD.
* Degree in Electrical Engineering/Building Services / HNC/HND
* Good communication skills
* Understanding of CAD or similar software and Building Services design
* Previous work placement or experience in similar industry is an advantage
* Confident and able to work as a team
Ideally you will be located in or close to the Berkshire area.